Goods returned for credit must be in their original packing complete with all instructions and manuals. Marica reserve the right to refuse credit for any goods returned at their discretion after 7 days.
- A 10% handling charge will be levied on all goods returned if a credit is given more then 7 days after date of purchase, subject to acceptance rules laid out above.
- No credits will be given on goods returned after seven days or more from date of purchase.
- Goods returned for credit must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice. Goods will not be credited without this.
- Warranties are null and void on any Equipments and/or goods damaged by lightning or power surges.
- Warranties are null and void on any goods returned with physical damage.
- No credits will be given on any goods returned with lightning, power surge or physical damage.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all goods sold by Marica come with a one year carry in warranty.
- Marica do not do on site service.
- Goods returned as faulty must be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice. All goods sold by Marica are scanned and Marica will not attend to any faulty goods without a copy of the original invoice or where such goods do not show on our scanning system as having been purchased from Marica.
- While every effort will be made to attend to faulty goods as soon as possible, we regret that no faulty goods will be attended to immediately. A minimum turnaround time of 24 hours with a maximum time of 72 hours will be the general rule. Goods which have to be returned to local or overseas suppliers will take between one week and six weeks to repair or replace.
- A minimum charge, which changes from time to time, will be levied on goods returned as faulty, where the fault is found not to have been caused by a product or assembly supplied by Marica or where the fault is caused by software.
- A manufacturer may change specifications and warranty terms for any products at its own discretion and without prior notice. Marica cannot be held responsible for any loss to any client through a change of warranty terms.
- Marica do not accept bank guaranteed, private or company cheques as payment unless the company has been registered as a dealer with Marica and management approval has been obtained for such payment.
- Marica reserves the right to offer limited warranties of less then one year on any or all of its products or components. It is the responsibility of the customer to ascertain the full terms of the warranty of any product they are purchasing prior to acceptance and / or payment of the goods. Copies of all Marica terms and conditions of sale, returns and warranties are available on request.
- Goods remain the property of Marica until fully paid for.
- There will be no refunds on opened sealed package in any circumstances.
- Any items brought into Marica which are not standard Marica stock items will not be under any circumstances accepted for credit by Marica